Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RAG WEEK

10/3/2010

This week is NUIG's Rag Week. Basically, it is a whole week where the college raises money for charities by letting the students run wild. Crazy kids. The school also puts on tons of activities to try and divert the students from alcohol.

Monday The Coronas played in a hotel downtown and rocked the house! With no effort or intent by myself, I was shoved into the very front. I enjoyed the concert immensely but find myself wondering: What happened to the good old days when people enjoyed themselves at concerts rather than trying to annoy the people around them?

Anywhoooooooos the show was great and bumping into them at my favorite pub later on in the night was pretty rad. I am jamming to one of the opener bands, The Chapters, who are pretty sweet too. Check out "black room" by The Chapters.

1 comment:

  1. Haaaaaaa! It's like Lutefest, but long, and Irish!

    ReplyDelete