Tuesday, March 30, 2010

End of Classes

30/2/2010

Whew, it's been a while since my last post! Lectures will wrap up tomorrow for NUI Galway Semester II 2009/2010. Personally, I can't believe it. According to the date, I have been in Ireland for three months and a day.

I am half done with my finals already as I turned in my English papers yesterday, gave a German presentation about my hockey helmet, and took an in class essay on Monday. I have only the German written final and a Celtic mythology/ folklore written. The odd thing about NUIG is that they do not have enough large rooms on campus and so have quite a few off site. For instance, I am taking my written German final in a hotel.

I have class tomorrow and then Thursday I am off to London, Paris, and Sweden. If anyone needs to reach me, use my email (laroche@stolaf.edu) or facebook wall posts as many internet connections at hostels cannot open facebook messages. I will try to check my email etc. regularly.

Until April 15th then!

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! You worldly woman!!! Have so much fun, I know it's been way to long since we talked so I am going to send you an email soon. Love you! Be safe be smart!

    ReplyDelete